web design, website, seo, editing, bilingual
Three Easy Steps to a new, better Website
- Define the purposes of your website.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide text for the site.
- Design in a wide variety of elegant styles.
- Ranging from formal to playful.
- Making use of all available Google Tools.
- Making sure your customers will find you.
- Using the latest responsive design techniques.
- Integration with social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
"Websites are often viewed on mobile devices. Make your website attractive on all devices by serving a separate mobile site or by the use of the latest web technology: responsive design."
- Give your old site a fresh face.
- Text editing and rewriting
- Search Engine Optimization
"You want potential customers to find your site. This is where SEO comes in. SEO starts by understanding how search engines operate and then we use this knowledge to adapt your site to get better Google ranking and more exposure."
You, the Owner
You, as the website owner play a very important part in the process of building a web site. First of all I would like you to define what it is that you want from the website, and I would like you to prioritize the goals that you hope to achieve. To learn more about the website owner's role in the process of creating a site go to the Website Owner's Manual
Fee is $600 for the first page, $400 for the second page, $200 for each additional page. Hourly fee is $25 for miscellaneous work.